5 Tips For Building Trust With Your List
People do business with whom there know and trust.
Pitching your business is not building rapport nor building trust.
I will outline below how to establish rapport and build trust with your leads.
1. Be honest – Keep it real, share your struggles, challenges and imperfections. It allows for an authentic connection because you are being you. People are turned off by individuals in which everything seems to be perfect because some may feel they can’t measure up.
2. Be Transparent– Showing the human side of who you are outside of what you do, allows your readers and followers to relate to you. One of the best ways to accomplish this is by posting videos and pictures of yourself so they can see who you really are.
3. Be Accessible– Using soical media is a great way to connect with your followers. Tweet with them, respond to their comments on facebook. Chat with them personally on skype or oovoo. Have multiple contact platforms where people can connect with you and feel that your are accessible.
4. Be humble– stay humble despite your successes. It’s okay to boast a little about your victories, but don’t make people feel less than. You don’t want to get overlooked because are overly boastful.
5. Be consistent – consistency proves to your followers that you are not a just a flighty marketer, but you are serious and in the game for the long haul. Remaining consistent in your marketing efforts positions your as such. Therefore, people will bookmark, share and continue to follow you.
Building trust and establishing rapport with your list is critical because these are the people that you will give value to, give free stuff to, plus share your products and services with. If you do not follow the principles laid out for you will find that many of them will unsubscribe or not buy because people do not do business with people they do not know.
With that said, Be sure to grab your free copy of the Online Lead Generation Formula: The Step-by-Step Lead Generation Blueprint to Generating Endless Leads Online.
If you will like to see more post like this, leave me a comment and share with your friends.