Network Marketers| 5 MLM Tips to Help You Crank Up Your Business
MLM Tips To Help You Have Consistent Success In Your Business
“Success is rented, the rent is due everyday”
I make it a point to listen to the wake call every morning on the way to work. I have literally turned my car into a Marketing University. Rarely do I listen to the radio anymore. I don’t listen for two reasons; one, it is not edifying and two; it’s not putting any money in my pocket.
I just purchase three books for my personal development. My husband recommended, The Millionaire Messenger By Brendon Burchard. My husband called me this afternoon excited about reading the book. With that said its #1 on my list. The second book is 21 Ways to Become a Sales Superstar by Brian Tracy. This book was recommended by Toby Black. Toby Black is an Ad Copy Monster. Therefore, this is a must read for me. The third is Top 7 Personality Challenges By Dawn Jones, this book peak my interest because it teaches you how to communicate with people that are different than you. I think it is a great book for someone that is easily intimidated by others. In the near future look out for my review on these three books.
5 MLM Tips That Will Keep You on the Road to Improvement
1. Attend all training calls and wakeup calls – the wake up calls are 5 days daily. From these calls I have resonated with the host, gotten Golden Nuggets for my business and plenty of ah ha moments.
2. Daily Personal Development – read or listen to a self empowering book daily. Exercise daily, the Wii Fit and Ab Scissor makes it fun. Think of what you are grateful for daily and visualize meeting your goals and what your perfect day looks like. Refresh your goals in your mind. If you have created a vision board, study it daily while reading affirmations.
For me this is the foundation for creating content daily. It gets your creative juices flowing.
3. Make New Connections Daily
– add people to your Contact list on or offline. These people don’t necessarily have to be leads. Always network and be social.
-Go out of your way to help others. You will stand out and get more followers.
4. Attend all Live Events– surround yourself with people that are moving in the same direction as you.
At live events you make new connections and learn a great deal of content.
5. **Get People to Verbally Agree To Watch Your Video Presentation**
– Ask if they are open to taking a look @ another way to generate leads for their business? Get a commitment and follow up at the appointed time. Don’t spend any time explaining your business, let the video do that for you.
To get prospect to commit, say the following- “ Do me a favor, will you give me the professional courtesy if you are unable to watch the presentation at the time we agreed to?
*Bonus– Constantly develop yourself and don’t compare yourself to others. Their story is not yours.
Connect with Me on Facebook
Chat with me on Skype: DariaJL
Follow Me on Twitter
Subscribe to My You-tube Channel