The Phone Does Not Bite- My New Found Perspective on Prospecting
If you are in the Network Marketing Business Industry, the best way to earning 6 – 7 figures is by picking up the phone, period!
There are many reasons why many Network Marketers are afraid to call their leads.
1. It’s already been programmed in their minds they are going to be rejected. ALWAYS call your prospect with a positive outcome in mind, it’s part of your posture and belief in your opportunity.
2. Many Network Marketers attach emotions to their prospects and take it personal if someone doesn’t sign up.
First of all, that kind of mindset is recipe to keep you broke. Change your mindset and don’t attach any feelings to your prospect because you will be headed for many let downs.
I once had a prospect who promised me that she was going to join me in my primary opportunity. She reassured me that she would not sign up with anyone else. She also shared with me that she had prospects ready to sign up. I was pumped up and super excited. I gave have her brochures and flyers. I even put in a mass order of products.
Needless to say she never signed up. I was devastated. I vowed that I would never allow myself to emotionally wrapped up in a prospect whether I know them or not.
At that time I was acting up out of desperation. I believed anything and everything she told me regarding the business.
Had I been grounded in my own personal development, I would have qualified her and closed her instead of allowing her to stay on the fence.
My mentors shared with me what should be on my mind while prospecting and taking money making actions to build my business.
Now I’m going to share with YOU.
1. Know your why.
2. Know yourself worth.
3. Believe in yourself and in what you are doing. Your belief determines if you’ll get a signup from your lead.
4. Think like a leader. Leader don’t make excuses, they find solutions.
5. There is no room for doubt. It’s about taking massive action and consistency.
6. Put the prospect ahead of your personal agenda. Find out what your prospects need provide a solution (value). You will be regarded as a leader your prospect will most likely to join you in your business opportunity or by a product.
7. Your posture and belief system plays out in your articles and videos.
Here’s an icebreaker you can adopt once you have introduced yourself.
“ Hi Joe, this is Daria from Linkedin. I just wanted to introduce myself and to let you know that I am a real person. Your name came across my website in regards to lead generation. Do you recall? Tell me how long you had been in the industry? What are your success and challenges?
At this point shut up and listen.
This why most Network Marketers fail because they tend to speak more than they listen, only not to find out the needs of the prospect and they never ask for the sale. This is what I call ignorance on fire!
Asking for the sign up: “How soon are you ready to get started?” Or, “Its sounds like you are ready to get started.” “How soon are you going to get started?
In closing, continue to invest in yourself by way of personal development. Remember to put the prospects ahead of your personal agenda. You will attract the people you would want to work with and create a following because you have branded yourself as a leader.
If you have gotten value from this post, share with your friends, tweet, vote, Google +1 and please leave a comment.
To your Success,