Prospecting Made Easy – Inspired by Tracey Walker
Do you find yourself having heart palpation’s at the thought of prospecting? I just attended a webinar where Tracey Walker provided us with a simple road-map for prospecting.
Most Network Marketers find it difficult because they have a “Pitch My Business Mindset” instead of qualifying prospects by way of asking questions.
Asking your prospects questions is super easy!
Tracey went back to the basics of questioning containing the 5w’s.
First you need to ask yourself a few questions
1. Who is my target Market?
-Who is in need of your product? Find out who is already purchasing similar products.
Research age, location and their education.
2. What is my message?
-Craft your message around your product.
3. When can they get my product?
4. Where can they get my product?
-From you directly, your website , your office or distribution center
5. How can they get my product?
-By credit card, paypal, check, or cash
6. Why are they getting your product/
-Why directly correlates to what the product is. There is a need.
How To Take The Stress Out of Prospecting
Frequently Asked questions
1. Where Do you Prospect?
– On your job (be careful)
-Google ( lead capture page)
2. How Do You Prospect?
– What do you do? How long?
– What did you do before?
-3. What is your ideal job or career?
4. What would you do for fun?
5. What kind of family life do you have?
Once you know target market is, only look for a specific type of person because you have a criteria.
Look for people who
– looking to making more money
-more time with family etc
-have some entrepreneur experience or desire
How to Follow up and Close your prospect
Ask the Following:
1. What did you like best about what you saw? Did you like the product or the service?
2. How much would you need to make this business with your time?
3. How many months are you willing to dedicate to making the amount of your choice?
( this answer determines whether you will continue or end the call)
4. If I could show you a way to make the amount of your choice, would you be open to taking a look a .
– If there anything else you require before getting started today?
-no – sign them up!
What do you require?
-Schedule a 3 way Q & A
– Sign up your prospect
If you got value from this post, Comment below.
Chat with me on Skype: DariaJL
Follow Me on Twitter